Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I wasn't exaggerating!

There's been a few requests for pictures - so take a look. These are even AFTER I went and got it fixed (to the extent possible). I refuse to take a picture of my whole head while my hair is down... way too embarrassing. It's like a femme-mullet, but only on half of my head since the other is long with barely any layers at all. I'm now straightening it every day (imagine what those short pieces would look like curly) and wearing it in a ponytail with a headband.


Okay, enough of me complaining. This week, Bobby has a break at school - yesterday he had "sports day", which is an entire day of PE. Today he taught a class on "how to brew beer" for his classmates to work on his presentation skills. He even called up a local brewery (they make London Pride, if you've heard of it) and got them to donate a bunch of beer for a tasting!

Work is not too busy for me this week. Tomorrow night we're going to a PwC American Halloween dinner where full "fancy dress" (aka dressing up) is required. Friday night we're going to see the play "Avenue Q", which is a comedy that's like a crude sesame street for adults. Its supposed to be hysterical...

But, seriously, does anyone have any home remedies for making hair grow faster?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey... I don't know if you guys heard. The red sox won the world series.

Unknown said...

Dee, Don't panic! Do they sell Rogaine in London? If not, we can send you a supply!
Bobby, como estas?

Unknown said...

That is SHORT!! Nioxin will make it grow, I promise!