Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Megan & Rigo's Wedding

I got back on Monday from Megan & Rodrigo's wedding in San Francisco... I had the best time! Megan looked gorgeous and they were the happiest couple. I teared up a lot (and then quickly was reminded to get a hold of myself)! It was truly a beautiful day all around.


Now back to the real world.

Random London updates:
- Still no cable (we broke down and ordered the basic package) or internet
- Royal Mail has been on strike for over a week (Bobby may write a blog about this later)
- Bobby's taking spanish classes on top of his MBA program

2 comments:

Common Chef said...

Megan, danielle, and you look beautiful, I can't believe you up the one of me up crying! =P we would totally be fighting if you didn't live an ocean away!

ms.megan said...

EVERYONE looks beautiful! It's pouring rain this weekend- we totally lucked out last weekend!

It was so good to see you guys, although now I miss you like 10 times more :(