Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Christmas!

Before we left to go back to the states for the holidays, we had a few Christmas celebrations in the UK. Just a note - every party here is "fancy dress" and Bobby's school party's theme was "bling"! Everyone had a few jaeger bombs and celebrated that finals were over. Here are a few pics of Bobby and his friends (I put in where they are from too - its a wordly crew)...

Takeshi (sporting his Japenese mafia hairdo), Rav (India) & Bobby


Marcello (Brazil), Paul (UK), Bobby, Shefali (UK), Shipra (India) & Hemwatie (USA)


The Americans - Caroline, Bobby & Kathryn


Yanal (Lebanon), Bobby, Marcelo (Brazil) & Nina (Columbia)


My work party was at a club called The Loop near Oxford Circus...the theme was "hats and masks". We ate, drank, sang (the new hires prepared a song for the group - I guess it's tradition) and danced from 6pm until 2:30am! oops - I was having so much fun, I forgot to take pictures. :)

No comments: